Journal Series (3D Panel Works)
- Place in an area where no direct sunlight falls on the piece (direct sunlight will fade colours).
- The transparent and light reflective qualities are brought out by good light (ideally both indirect natural light and artificial light).
- Cleaning: It should only require occasional dusting. On plexiglass and photographs wipe fingerprints and dust away with soft cloth/paper towel and glass cleaner (I use eyeglass cleaner). On fabric surfaces, clean dust by vacuuming on low suction with a hand attachment (hold attachment slightly above surface).
- The fabrics and photos are attached with strong glues, however if a corner of fabric becomes unattached, simply iron the fabric corner on low with the tip of the iron to re-activate the glue. If a corner of a photo becomes unattached, dab in between the photo and plexiglass with a small dab of white glue that dries clear (eg, Weldbond).
- If the panels become ‘stuck’ in their position and will not fold down, simply jiggle the metal rings a bit and that should unstick the panels.
Meme Series (Wall Hangings)
- Hang in an area where no direct sunlight will fall on the work (direct sunlight will fade colours).
- The transparent and light reflective qualities are brought out by good lighting (ideally both indirect natural light and artificial lights).
- Cleaning: The wall-hanging should only require occasional dusting. Dust by vacuuming on low suction. Have someone hold the wall-hanging down while vacuuming with hand atttachment (hold attachment slightly above surface). Or put a clean screen over top and vacuum through the screen.
- The wall-hangings are light in weight, so if they are hanging in a drafty area, they may need a dab of bluetac, stickytac or similar product on the reverse side to adhere lightly to the wall.
If you have any questions, please call or email at 604.882.1011 or email@example.com